me syaza nabila

me syaza nabila

Saturday, 20 August 2011

R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y



DEFINITION : A duty or obligation to satisfactorily perform or complete a task (assigned by someone, or created by one's ownpromise or circumstances) that one must fulfill, and which has a consequent penalty for failure.
#learn from this...

baby boo my all...
*name yaya is given by aemie anwar...
were L.O.V.E each other untill now and forever...lets talk about 'responsibility'.
my baby boo just said something i never expect...
he said that baby yaya,H I S responsibiity...(this is the true happiness)
im think deeper that H E is my all and such a nice B O Y...not all B O Y can said that his girlfie is his responsibiity...im proud to be yours...!
this is u for me my baby boo...
You are my airThe sun in my dayThe moon in my nightThe spring in my stepYou are my everythingYou are the stars in the skyThe birds in the treesThe shimmer, the sparkle, the shineWithout the light you put into my life I would be nothingA single leaf on the ground in autumn,Lost, forgotten, aloneBefore i knew you,I was nothingNow I am everything,With you at my side,I am invincible!Feel the same my baby,You are loved so much,I love you now and foreverYou are my darling, my baby, my loveYou are my everythingI love you so much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment