me syaza nabila

me syaza nabila

Thursday, 5 July 2012

Celebrating my Asyraf's Birthday

Firstly i wanna said something to Asyraf...
You are the strength and pillar of my life. You've been an awesome boyfriend, guide, support system and a friend. Thanks for being there for me. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday sweetheart.


Hei reader's :) 04 July Asyraf was born in the world and thanks God to make us know each other. Asyraf birthday celebration was awesome :) thanks to Helmi,Fazly and Bie to bring us buying a cake at sR and the planned. He so suprise LOL :) It is to difficult to buy a gift for you sweetheart because Iwant to buy you the entire world for u but until I win the lottery,I can only offer u my love and commitment that i will be there for u,no matter what. I'm so happy because all your friends be there to ceebrate u. I hope u like and happy for this celebration that i've did.

Here all pictures and sweet memory

Here cute cake :)

here all hero of Bangian's

with 21th bro :)

awesome boyfriends :)

sweetheart and me

shamir and me

super handsome shamir,emi,syahid :)

sweet emi with syamir awesome

super awesome girlfriends 

Oh my G ! the PRESENT is C!!!
,

gegurl and hero :)

Asyraf's Birthday celebrations members :
Esya Syaza, BieFrevox, Helmi Jamil, Fazly Omar, Rara Zeyra, Tati Kamal, aL playmore, Shamir , Hazren Yen,  Muahammad Shahid, Akmal, Wan Mohd Hanan, Farah Ain, Zaim, Nerissa and others :) 
*thanks a lot guys for coming


No comments:

Post a Comment